IT Apprentice - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Positioned within the Corporate IS department, you evolve in a multi-cultural environment and move from the onsite support team to several Business Applications teams during your education.
- You learn and practice within multiple IT areas including hardware, application management, software development and infrastructure Mgmt.
- You are included as part of the 1st and 2nd lines support but is also assigned to short and medium term initiatives.
- During your day to day, you have regular contact with several local customers but is also included in meetings with remote company entities.
- Proficient in English
- Highly motivated by an IT career
- Customer oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Basic computer hardware and operating system knowledge
- Open minded and highly analytical person.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Good inter-personal skills and attention to detail