IT Analyst - Service Specialist Sharepoint - Belgium
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- IT Application Services (ITAS) is a fast paced, innovative and highly visible group within the company’s IT organisation, focused on the build and support of world class applications.
- The ITAS team support all business sectors and regions, focusing on delivering applications better, faster and with more value.
- We are seeking a dynamic IT professional to support our portfolio of SharePoint intranet development projects across EMEA, partnering with BUIT Product Lines to deliver world class applications.
- accountability for the successful delivery of all new SharePoint Application Development projects
- assessing customer demand and deliver estimates and quotes for new engagements
- planning, selecting and scheduling work across internal and external development teams
- implementing continuous improvement to deliver services better, faster and with more value
- overseeing agile development and develops processes and ensuring good practices are embedded and followed across build teams
- enforcing the IT model and ensuring security and compliance considerations are effectively handled
- leading innovation and POC initiatives to address unmet customer needs
- supporting Credo and other community and internal initiatives
- Strong affinity with IT and Software development
- Experience in (Digital) Software Development is a plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in defining, shaping and leading projects to successful conclusions
- Strong negotiating skills
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.