This job is currently Archived,
IT Analyst - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide.
- Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- Our Toxicology Department performs safety research studies into possible effects of new and already existing chemicals and pharmaceutical substances.
- This is done by specific studies and techniques in several animal species.
- The studies are based on international guidelines. Our study data is collected in a modern, fully integrated Windows-based system called provantis.
IT ANALYST I – Toxicology System Support
Administers and maintains systems used in Toxicology such as Provantis. Responsible for the system analysis, development, documentation, implementation and testing of systems to support business and scientific functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain Toxicology data systems validated by performing change controls assuring compliance with regulation.
- Ensure harmonization between different environments of global systems (when applicable).
- Ensure deliverables are developed on time.
- Provide computer training and support as required to end users and computer department staff.
- Work closely with users and IT personnel to identify/isolate software problems and faults as well as opportunity for efficiency gain through the use of these systems.
- Ensure work is compliant with applicable guidelines and regulations (e.g., SOP, GLP, GMP, etc.).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- A HBO+/WO education in Information Technoclogy or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in IT. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude;
- A good command of the English language;
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills;
- A full time position (40 hours per week);
- A modern work environment, a well-utilized Animal Facility and a fully up to date laboratory;
- The possibility to evolve and develop yourself in your area of expertise;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, and open corporate culture in a pleasant and informal atmosphere.