IT Analyst - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide.
- Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- Our Toxicology Department performs safety research studies into possible effects of new and already existing chemicals and pharmaceutical substances.
- This is done by specific studies and techniques in several animal species.
- The studies are based on international guidelines. Our study data is collected in a modern, fully integrated Windows-based system called provantis.
- Maintain Toxicology data systems validated by performing change controls assuring compliance with regulation.
- Ensure harmonization between different environments of global systems (when applicable).
- Ensure deliverables are developed on time.
- Provide computer training and support as required to end users and computer department staff.
- Work closely with users and IT personnel to identify/isolate software problems and faults as well as opportunity for efficiency gain through the use of these systems.
- Ensure work is compliant with applicable guidelines and regulations (e.g., SOP, GLP, GMP, etc.).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- A HBO+/WO education in Information Technoclogy or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in IT. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude;
- A good command of the English language;
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills;
- A full time position (40 hours per week);
- A modern work environment, a well-utilized Animal Facility and a fully up to date laboratory;
- The possibility to evolve and develop yourself in your area of expertise;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, and open corporate culture in a pleasant and informal atmosphere.