This job is currently Archived,
IT Analyst I – Site Services - United States
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 31 March 2017
Responsible for assisting with system analysis, design, development, documentation, implementation and testing of basic systems to support business and scientific functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, implementation, validation and complete documentation of software systems.
- Assist in providing computer training as required to end users and computer department staff.
- Assist in working with users, other computing personnel and, where necessary, suppliers of computer systems to identify/isolate software problems and faults.
- Assist in investigations and appraisals of computer hardware, software and associated products for company use.
- Ensure work is compliant with applicable guidelines and regulations (e.g., SOP, GLP, GMP, etc.)
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in computer science or related discipline.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Requires good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Experience as an intern preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled Individuals, and Veterans (M/F/D/V).