- Our company is a regulatory, biometrics, and quality assurance consultancy company.
- We help companies bring pharmaceutical products to market.
- We are looking for a Computer Science / IT graduate to join our office.
The role involves:
- Working as part of our IT team, reporting to our IT Manager and responsible for the operations, maintenance and support of our internal IT systems, hosted solutions and internal users
- MSc in Computer Science or similar
- Structured documentation (we work in a regulated industry)
- Windows/Linux Server: Installation, security, monitoring and virtualization
- Hosting solutions
- Network administration, configuration and security
- Microsoft products and licensing
- IT documentation standards
- General IT support
- Ruby On Rails
- Semantic Web Development
- an opportunity to join a young and dynamic company and to build your experience by working on a varied and diverse range of projects
- competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution to company pension scheme
- 30 days’ vacation as standard