This job is currently Archived,
IS inventory management Specialist Carnaxide Portugal,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
The purpose of this job is:
- to design, build and maintain reliable and cost efficient IS solutions aligned with businesses and end-to-end process requirements in inventory management domain
- to handle escalated support requests
- to support business and process experts in improving procesees and tools currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of inventory management processes
The key activities are:
- Collect and analyze functional requirements related to Inventory Management applications
- Design, test and build IS solutions linked to Inventory Management processes
- Provide latest level of support to customers, and contribute to improve quality of support delivered by lower level support teams
- Contribute to projects related to deployment of existing applications, and to projects to build new applications
- Lead projects when scope is limited to Inventory Management
- Master in IS
- Must have a very good knowledge of supply chain processes, with special focus in inventory management
- Must have solid experience with all areas of SAP/MM & SAP/WM
- Must have a good experience with SAP/SD, SAP/LE, SAP/PP
- Experience with LSMW, IDOCS, SAP query & Interfaces
- Able to read and understand ABAP code
- Knowledge of interfaces between MM and other SAP modules: FI, SD, PP, PM...
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
- Ability to evaluate impact of configuration or process changes across MM and other SAP modules.
- Ability to resolve configuration and functional business issues across MM and other SAP modules
- Ability to write functional system specifications to support Inventory management processes as well as document as-is system solution.
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP MM configuration / support experience in ERP 6.0 or above.
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- An experience in project management and in an international environment is also required
- An experience on mobile applications implementation is a plus
Fluency in French & English, written and oral, in order to be able to attend/conduct meetings with business users, colleagues and external partners and to write business specifications and documentation.
- Ability to work closely with clients as well as providing consultation to find solutions and identify business process improvements.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Project management skills
Carnaxide Lisbon Portugal
Find a Job Find Candidates