IS Infrastructure Global Application Hosting - Service Admin & Support Specialist - Portugal
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Inside the IS Infrastructure Global Application Hosting Services (GAHS) team, the Service Admin & Support specialist performs administrative tasks and gives support to the other GAHS teams on the following topics:
- Processes and tools maintenance (with our suppliers and internal to IS) and related documentation
- Service quality measurement and improvement
- Customer Satisfaction assessment
- Supplier Continuous improvement plan follow-up
- Contribution to the definition and assessment of suppliers objectives in term of quality
- Financial follow-up
- Ordering / Good Receipt
- Monthly Invoicing control with related reports
- TCO follow-up (Budget forecast transformed into historical data on a monthly basis)
- Statistics on service usage
- Project cost allocation
- License management (dedicated to IS-Infra)
- Contract management (IBM, Retarus, Export Regulation, Data Privacy…) with Vendor Management and Purchasing Department and Legal
- Security/compliance reporting and Audit support
- Provide requested documents
- He/she will participate to regular meetings with other teams inside GAHS and with suppliers to stay aware of the activities.
- An University degree is required.
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Excel (to be comfortable with the use of functions, pivot tables,...) is a must.
- Deep knowledge in MS-Word (tracking mode edition), Google Drive, Google Groups and Google Site is mandatory.
- SAP application practice in the finance area is a plus (PO, invoices,...).
- To have at least three year experience in an IT department is an advantage.
- Reading, spoken and written English language is essential.
- General Technical IT knowledge is an advantage.
- Collaboration with other team members and open-mindedness are key to understand the content of the service.
- Rigor and precision are required: the financial part of the activities is complex and requires to be well organized and precise.