IS Application Authorization Specialist - India
- An international chemical and advanced materials company, our company assists its customers in innovating, developing and delivering high-value, sustainable products and solutions which consume less energy and reduce CO2 emissions, optimize the use of resources and improve the quality of life.
- Our company serves diversified global end markets, including automotive and aerospace, consumer goods and healthcare, energy and environment, electricity and electronics, building and construction as well as industrial applications.
- Our company has about 30,000 employees spread across 53 countries.
- It generated pro forma net sales of € 12.4 bn in 2015, with 90% made from activities where it ranks among the world’s top 3 players.
The main purpose of the role is :
- Design, build and maintain access rights (mainly for SAP solutions) during the projects implementation and the service operation;
- Handle escalated requests (included user creation and role assignment for special users of SAP and no SAP applications); fix incidents and solve problems related to authorization
- Improve the methods, tools and procedures currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of authorization processes
- The job contributes to assure data integrity, availability and confidentially in accordance with business needs, company security policy and other internal/external regulations.
The key activities of this position are:
- Understand functional requirements related to accesses
- Design, test and build technical solutions to assure data security
- Contribute to the building of process by setting up the right accesses for each process actor
- Produce & maintain documentation related to accesses
- Lead activities related to data security and access management during project implementation
- Deliver training to key-users and support teams of SBS
- Degree in Information Services (IT) or the equivalent
- Strong technical skills on SAP authorization management (relevant Sap tables as AGR_*, TOBJ, US*, relevant transactions like PFCG, SU01, central user admin IDM, context sensitive, access control and risks management GRC)
- Strong technical knowledge on identity management life cycle processes
- Knowledge of data security, segregation of duties and risks management principles and how it impacts the operations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the area of authorization management in SAP solution is required.
- An experience in project management and in an international environment would be a plus.
- Good communication skills & Fluency in English is mandatory
- Strong customer focus & high customer centricity
- The drive and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and other entities within the organization
- To act in a proactive way and anticipate future opportunities and problems and not simply thinking about the future or only reacting to current situations
- To deliver business results and continually find sustainable improvements to methods and processes.
- Good team player
- Business travel requirement : regular trips around 2 per quarter mainly in Europe.