This job is currently Archived,
IS Application Authorization Specialist Carnaxide Portugal,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company is a global service provider in Finance and Human resources End-to-End processes - alongside a highly qualified Information Services (IS) team of professionals.
- Our company currently employs a team of about 1900 professionals worldwide, distributed in 90 sites and 30 countries.
- We are organized in a number of local-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional offices of expertise providing global services from 3 integrated Service Centers.
- Our company's 350 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in several other languages through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
The main purpose of the role is :
- To design, build and maintain access rights (mainly for SAP solutions) during the projects implementation and the service operation;
- To handle escalated requests (included user creation and role assignment for special users of SAP and no SAP applications); fix incidents and solve problems related to authorization
- To improve the methods, tools and procedures currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of authorization processes
- The job contributes to assure data integrity, availability and confidentially in accordance with business needs, company security policy and other internal/external regulations.
The key activities are:
- Understand functional requirements related to accesses
- Design, test and build technical solutions to assure data security
- Contribute to the building of process by setting up the right accesses for each process actor
- Produce & maintain documentation related to accesses
- Lead activities related to data security and access management during project implementation
- Deliver training to key-users and support teams of SBS
- Master in Information Services (IT)
- Strong technical skills on SAP authorization management (relevant Sap tables as AGR_*, TOBJ, PFCG & )
- Strong technical knowledge on identity management life cycle processes
- Knowledge of data security, segregation of duties and risks management principles and how it impacts the operations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the area of authorization management in SAP solution is required.
- An experience in project management and in an international environment would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Strong customer focus & high customer centricity
- The drive and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and other entities within the organization
- To act in a proactive way and anticipate future opportunities and problems and not simply thinking about the future or only reacting to current situations
- To deliver business results and continually find sustainable improvements to methods and processes.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Business travel requirement : regular trips around 2 per quarter mainly in Europe.
Carnaxide Lisbon Portugal
Find a Job Find Candidates