Ireland Sales Manager - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Ireland Sales Team, we are looking to fill the position of Sales Manager
About the Role
- Growing the business through all Irish commercial opportunities and deliver revenue returns and defined patient value.
- Identifying key healthcare trends and driving business.
- Engaging with HSE to gain insights, shape opportunities and create innovative ideas to enhance patient care.
- Develop a high performing sales team. Setting and communicating a clear vision.
- Coaching and encouraging the team and sharing appropriate success.
- Performance management, supporting and developing business plans.
- Reviewing and coaching for improvement as well as recruiting when needed.
- Ensuring all actions are fully compliant with business and IPHA.
- Understand, lead and adhere to all HR, Health & Safety and ABPI regulations, processes and policies.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent. And have a business or commercial qualification
- Have a solid understanding of Irelands Healthcare System and how it affects local delivery of healthcare. And experience of working with the HSE
- Proven selling, negation and networking skills as well as business and planning skills.
- Have worked with high cost medicines as well as Key Account Management experience.
- Budget management and analytical skills and a curiosity to turn data into insight.
- Understand business goals and how to translate them to achievable ones to teams.
- Have people and business management experience, along with a good understanding of compliance and health & safety.
- Have a full, clean driving licence. Be fit to drive and happy to travel extensively throughout Ireland and the UK.
What We Offer
- In a crucial management role and provide clear strategic direction and prioritisation
- Setting the strategic direction to increase growth and ensure targets are achieved.
- Have full autonomy for the creation, execution and delivery of results via the business plan
- The face of the team, work closely with Head Office and champion brands and brand strategy
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive.
- Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
Job Segment: Patient Care, Manager, Business Manager, Performance Management, Healthcare, Management, Human Resources