Iraq - Business Operations Manager Job - United Arab Emirates
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Iraq Business Operations and will report into the Iraq Managing Director. The Iraq Business Operations Manager will work closely with the Managing Director, BCMs, Medical Affairs, Finance, the Iraq distributors and others to drive performance excellence and support our business objectives.
The primary purpose and main responsibilities are as follows:
• Analyze environment/business performance, identify gaps/route cause and propose solutions to manage short/long term objectives.
• He/she will be responsible for ensuring MSD is utilizing best practices across the key areas of Sales and Marketing management including: Customer profiling, segmentation & targeting / Sales Force sizing / Resources allocation/Analytical, Sales data, SF cost ratio, ROI / Coaching / Training / Incentive / Best practice sharing / Best practice in Strategy execution.
• Oversee and implement strategic sales and marketing excellence issues and supporting local sales and marketing management on local operational issues.
• Work closely with Sales/BCMs/Medical/Access team to ensure flawless execution of brand strategic/tactical plans.
• Work closely with Iraq distributors to resolve supply chain hurdles.
• Alliance Management responsibility: work closely with local partners to ensure meeting BD objectives/targets, report to management any partner performance issues against agreement
• Drive/own the implementation of S&OP/ORCA processes in Iraq
• Develop the right performance metrics/dashboard to be communicated to the relevant stakeholders in timely manner
This role requires the proven experience of an experienced pharmaceutical professional whose attributes match the following parameters:
• Science or Business Administration degree with an MBA degree.
• Fluent in Arabic & English is a must
• Proven track record and experience in mid-management roles in the healthcare industry, preferably with at least 8 years of experience and min 5 years of experience with one of the following areas: (Brand & Customer Manager, Customer Manager, Sales Manager or Market Access & Pricing)
• Experience in Distributor operated markets is preferable
The successful candidate should display the following behavioral characteristics:
• Proactive & striving for excellence.
• Motivated by a challenging task, challenges the status quo.
• Collaboration focussed/team player.
• Energetic & focused and motivated.
• Solution orientated.
• Able to deal with VUCA environments.
He/she will have the following skills and capabilities:
• Financial acumen
• Project management experience.
• Experience in sales and marketing management preferable.
• Experience sales force effectiveness excellence experience is preferable.
• Ability to work strategically and tactically
• Consistency and reliability in pressure situations
• Analytical mind
• Quick learner and able to adapt to new business situations
• Emotional Intelligence and ability to lead teams virtually
Willingness to travel to Iraq (subject to security clearance and MSD travel SOPs)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Marketing Operations Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Marketing Operations
Primary Location: EMEA-United Arab Emirates
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Operations, Healthcare, Science, Sales