This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 28 April 2017
International position which consist in
- Providing technical assistance and field training's to our subsidiaries, distributors and direct clients in IPM and Pollination.
- Guiding them in the optimal use of company products (bumblebees, Bio control solutions, products for monitoring and scouting) within the following crop range: greenhouse crops (vegetables, ornamental, soft fruits &) and open field (vegetables, orchards, public greens ...).
- Defining the most appropriate technical strategy for the clients of your area and for company group.
- Give feedback of the field observations with a complete reporting of the travelling.
- Active collaboration within the team by attending meetings, exchanging on current technical matters.
- Organize and lead technical meetings for tech/commercial representative in our subsidiaries and retailers to develop new bio-control and pollination strategies.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments like R&D and commercial team to set up demonstration trials and to support new product development.
- Create technical documents (technical sheets, presentations, posters &).
- Participate in trade fairs, scientific symposia, workshops &
- Bachelor or master degree in horticulture or agriculture.
- Autonomous, open, dedicated and flexible person, willing to travel (50 % of the time min.) and able to operate in different cultural settings.
- Min. 2 years of practical experience IPM/biological control in ornamental crops, other crops like vegetables would be a plus.
- Good listener, capacity to analyze situations and to take decisions. Able to lead meetings, team spirit, open, positive and communicative attitude.
- Languages: Fluent in English and any other important spoken language would be very much appreciated.
- Good experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Based already in a western European country, living in a horticultural area if possible, nearby an international airport.
- A challenging and exciting position in an international growing company within a promising sector of agriculture.
- Working with a dynamic team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
2260 Westerlo Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates