We are currently looking for an associate to join our IP department.
- You have 3-4 years' experience in IP law.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer and have achieved excellent grades in your university studies.
- You show a particular interest in patents and life sciences.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- You preferably have experience of working or studying abroad.
- You are a team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented who combines a keen interest in IP matters with commercial awareness.
What we offer:
- A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will be surrounded with talented colleagues and you will work in a friendly, pleasant, and collaborative atmosphere.
- A competitive and attractive package.