IoT Developer Job - Czechia
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
In the pharmaceutical factory of the future, data collected by internet-connected manufacturing equipment improves operational efficiency.
As an IoT Developer you will:
- Become member of a product team that delivers applications to internal users
- Be part of the growing IoT Health care Revolution
- Design and implementation of IoT platform in leading pharmaceutical company from scratch
- Development, testing and automation of developed solutions
- Write technical documentation including, but not limited to high level architecture diagrams
What we need:
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Java, C/C++
- Git, JIRA
- Interest in newest technologies and willingness to learn
- Agile and Lean Product Development mindset
- Experience with IoT is big plus
- Data center orchestration and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef is big plus
What you will learn:
- Internet of Things application in Pharmaceutical business
- Big Data application in Pharmaceutical business
- Communication with various stakeholders
- Development in various languages including Java, C, Python, Bash, Ansible
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Spclst, Eng., Dev. & Integration
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Product Development, Developer, Java, Engineering, Science, Research, Technology