iOS Junior Developer Job - Czechia
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Information Technology division partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world. Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing MSD’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity.
Do you want to advance in iOS development expertise? We are looking for passionate and self-driven iOS Junior Developer, who will be part of a product team where you will get a chance to learn from highly experienced people in a challenging industry.
As a member of our Application Development group, you will have the unique opportunity to experience a digital revolution in healthcare and ultimately make a difference in the lives of people globally through MSD's innovative medicines, vaccines, and animal health products.
You will be responsible for
- Building cool apps - as a member/developer in cross-functional Agile product team:
- Producing quality code fulfilling needs.
- Contributing to our best development practices.
- Helping other team members.
- Making improvements to CI setup:
- Improving Fastlane and SwiftLint scripts.
- Learning and growing to become experienced iOS developer.
- Bringing fresh ideas - we need those!
You will learn
- How to properly write tests and automate them.
- Work with various technologies, tools and frameworks.
- How to design architecture for applications in scalable and maintainable way.
- How to setup and improve our CI system.
- How Agile and SCRUM works.
- Basic UX principles.
If you already have experience in any of those areas, it is a huge plus!
- Eager to learn.
- Motivation and passion.
- Some experience or understanding of Swift coding.
- Understanding of iOS application ecosystem.
Why would you want to join us?
- Friendly, challenging, multinational environment.
- We work with latest technologies.
- A lot of trainings and opportunities to grow.
- Chance to join conferences.
- Opportunity to visit our hubs in US and Singapore
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:iOS Junior Developer
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Programmer, Developer, Information Technology, Application Developer, Healthcare, Technology