Invoice Processor - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics serving the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks, and labs in more than 120 countries, our company’s high-quality products and services enable healthcare professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions.
- For the immunology community, our company’s blood typing products help ensure every patient receives blood that is safe, the right type and the right unit.
- Our company brings sophisticated testing technologies, automation, information management, and interpretation tools to clinical laboratories around the world to help them run more efficiently, effectively and improve patient care.
- Our company’s purpose is to improve and save lives with diagnostics and it does that by re-imagining what’s possible.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- After more than 75 years of innovation, our company is now growing apart into a stand-alone business.
- This development is coinciding with the growth of a newly established Shared Services Center where we are looking for financial professionals with the skill sets listed below.
The Invoice Processor executes the day to day activities associated with the vendor payment and invoicing process. The candidate would be a member of the newly formed Shared Services Center , therefore the role would entail regional coordination and collaboration with EMEA in-country Finance teams in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail in timely manner.
- Scan all incoming invoices as per internal company rules.
- Properly file/archive all accounting documents following internal company rules.
- Support AP function based on requests from P2P lead.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics is advantage
- Experience in Accounting or Finance is advantage
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum direction
- Work in organize manner
- Pay attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Manage multiple priorities/task
- Work independently
- Work with Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- French, German, Italian or Spanish a plus.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.