Investment Manager Europe - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our mission is to invest in early stage startup companies in the space of Advanced Materials globally, with a primary focus on North America and Europe.
- Our company will deploy 10M€ of capital per year over the next 5 years.
- Our team will combine local presence and deep company background, experience, and connections, to invest in startup companies where we can make a difference from a technology expertise or market presence standpoint.
- Support startup investments (acquisition of future growth options) in Europe in selected strategic segments as defined by company Global Business Units and company Corporate Research & Innovation.
- Accelerate the fulfillment of key business needs by initiating and supporting “open innovation” projects in partnership with selected startup companies.
- Provide strategic insight into high potential impact emerging market and technology areas to inform Global Business Units and company’s long term strategy
- Advanced technical degree (PhD or equivalent), MBA or equivalent, with commensurate experience in advanced materials
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience in venture capital in Europe, working with emerging technology related companies, funds, fund managers, VCs, and reporting.
- Prior experience of Board governance, behavior, best practice. Personal track record as investor
- Business and investment acumen including financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, contracts, equity issuances and structures, debt structures, term sheets and general VC investment processes