Inventory Technician II - United States
Charles River (company)
Responsible for receiving, stocking and distributing inventory (supplies for production).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive raw materials.
- Identify materials according to quality guidelines.
- Store materials.
- Maintain inventory levels in computer system.
- Enter purchase orders into computer system.
- Monitor inventory levels and place requisitions for supplies.
- Complete documentation as required by SOPs.
- Assist with production support duties as needed.
- Perform seasonal cell collection.
- Assist with sterile fill operations as needed.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.) required.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of related experience required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Computer literacy required. On-the-job training provided for specific tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet