Inventory Control Supervisor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Tecan is a leading player in the fast growing global life sciences equipment and supply industry. We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments of life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company and to be an active member to participate in our business. For the Operations unit we are looking for an:
Inventory Control Supervisor
Location – Raleigh
The Inventory Control Supervisor's primary objectives are to accurately invoice Tecan Billed Service ensuring receipt of customer Purchase Orders (OP), invoicing billed service, ensure compliance with US Customs regarding product valuation, process goods movements accurately within SAP, and administer various programs within Tecan.
Your Mail Tasks:
- Responsible for transferring of goods, capital assets transactions, and demo movement transactions and month-end demo postings to SAP Fixed Assets. 45%
- Process Service Billing - Daily. This includes reviewing completed service orders, customer's PO, the service report, Tecan's quote, and processing invoices within SAP. Ensure that the correct billing information is maintained for all equipment in SAP. Coordinates with Tecan A/R to resole billing issues. Resolve customer inquiries by phone and e-mail. 20%
- Maintains equipment records. This includes initial set up when equipment is invoiced and updates as required such as changing the functional location, owner, etc. 15%
- Sends out requested SAP reports such as, but not limited to, monthly cost center statements, Month End A/R Open Items report, etc. and produces requested ad hoc reports. 10%
- Completes customs Valuation Requirements Checklist and report any discrepancies on the Foreign Invoice Discrepancy Report. 5%
- Administrator for New Part Numbers. This includes global, local, and TEG created part numbers. 5%
- Ability to work well under pressure, to multi task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Strong ability given to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to get the job done no matter what it takes.
- High level of commitment and initiative.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff as well as customers in an efficient and co-operative manner.
- Professional phone etiquette required.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to manage time effectively..
- Dependability is a must of this position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A desire to make the difference!
- Proven team player.
For this position we are seeking a candidate with an Associate Degree in Business at minimum and/or equivalent experience. Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and accounting systems is necessary. Being familiar with the Tecan product lines a plus and being familiar with SAP R3 is also desirable.
Please apply online and submit your resume to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15587821
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityDisabled/Veteran. If you need assistance applying for this position please call Human Resources at (800) 338-3226 or email email@example.com