This job is currently Archived,
Inventory Analyst - United States
Posted on : 15 April 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Generate & manage all SAP directed cycle counts for all warehouse (WM) & inventory (IM) managed storage areas
- Ensure cycle count compliance each month for all SAP directed cycle counts
- Provide monthly and quarterly report to confirm cycle count compliance
- Generate monthly Inventory Accuracy report
- Research root cause for inventory variance. Submit report on root cause trends and proposed solutions
- Daily reconciliation of any movements resulting in negative inventory. Identify root cause and present solution.
- Audit scrap movements to ensure physical & system movements executed accurately
- Execute physical & systemic scrap movements resulting from NCR’s
- Complete quarterly Bin Verification report to ensure physical materials & SAP bins are accurate
- Complete monthly empty bin verification (physical to SAP)
- Ensure all movements are compliant with Good Warehouse Practices (GWP) & Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Subject Matter expert (SME) for SAP Cycle count program.
- Train new & existing cycle counters
- Execute the Physical Inventory activity. Reconcile counts to ensure compliance
- Provide post Physical Inventory reporting & research
- Work with Accounting to verify the updates to the SAP Cycle Count indicator as directed (cc indicator)
What you need for this role:
- Proficient at Excel 2010 v-lookups & pivot tables
- APICs Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, good problem solving skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.