- Our company is a leading provider of high-quality pharmacology services, is offering internship opportunities to students.
- The various internships offered by our company give individuals a chance to participate in meaningful clinical research projects and gain experiential, professional experience and exposure to the drug development process and pharmaceutical industry.
- Our internships provide an excellent opportunity for undergraduate students, graduate students and new graduates looking to further their postgraduate education to be involved in research and development activities that are designed to complement and enhance the foundation of an academic program.
- Our company’s unpaid internships provide hands-on learning experiences and develop relevant skills for individuals pursing excellence in various healthcare careers including the clinical/pharmaceutical research, scientific, medical, laboratory, and pharmacy fields of study.
- Internships include orientation, training and focus primarily on learning and developing new skills and gaining a deeper understanding of concepts through hands-on application of knowledge.
- Internship positions are available for qualified candidates who have demonstrated academic excellence, strong leadership and communication skills and technical excellence in their respective areas of study. The Internship Program offers flexible assignments, with start and end dates adjusted to each intern’s academic calendar and to the needs of the functional business unit.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of two years college credit in a related field of study is required; specialized internships such as an internship as a clinical research coordinator require a 4 year degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must work collaboratively with others.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.