- Are you a student who is looking for an internship ?
- Please take the time to read the paragraphs below, introducing the type of internships available in our company and what are the steps in order to successfully apply.
- Most (but not all!) of the internships are run within the Process Development and Research (PD&R) Department.
- You will therefore work under the direction of one of our scientists specifically on one of our development projects for the Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine industries.
- The projects will vary depending on your level of expertise and will usually focus on either manufacturing process unit development (e.g. cell expansion, harvesting, culture optimization, equipment testing) or on quality assay development (e.g. cell counting, flow cytometry, molecular bio assays…), and will generally be structured in both a theoretical and experimental part.
- As an ideal candidate, you have affinity with laboratory work and you enjoy working in an organized manner.
- Experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures (cell counting, cell seeding, viability, sterility sampling etc.) is generally a requirement.
- Other laboratory techniques such as FACS, qPCR, ELISA, immunohistochemistry are highly appreciated.
- Experience in operating bioreactors or designing cell culture processes in bioreactors and fluidic systems are also appreciated.
- You are a proactive individual, good team-player, accurate, and precise.
- To be currently enrolled in a higher educational program (e.g. Bachelor, Master or equivalent)
- A minimum of 7 months commitment with a preference for longer periods
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office computer programs
- Good proficiency in English