Internships - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is a values-based company, specialized in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: “to serve patients”. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development and valuable opportunities, such as internships at our office.
- Our Production & Manufacturing site receives its products as semi-manufactured goods and these products are packed country-specific, then stored and shipped to various countries worldwide. The Sales & Marketing affiliate is responsible for the Dutch market.
- With approximately 600 employees, we are working together towards a common goal and our motto is: “Every patient, every time.”
- These 600 employees are divided among various departments, such as Production, Quality Assurance, Information Services, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales and HR.
- We are constantly looking for interns for various departments.
- At the moment we are actively recruiting for internships starting August/September 2017.
- The following departments are currently recruiting for 1 or more interns:
- Supply Chain / Logistics (Europe / TMEA region).
- Information systems / IT / Technology and Innovation.
- HR (HRBP / HR Service Center & Technology / Talent Acquisition).
- Production /Engineering.
- Quality Assurance.
- Pharmacovigilance / Safety / Compliance.
- Corporate Affairs / Communications.
- We will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a vibrant multinational Bio-Pharmaceutical company.
- As an intern you are part of the Intern program which consists of several meetings & interactions with our company professionals during lunch & learn sessions together with your peer interns.
- You will be able to work on a variety of activities; as complex and varied as you desire.
- A pleasant work environment; bright open work spaces and a very good & healthy restaurant.
- A market conform placement fee.
We are looking for
- People with a passion for their profession!
- You are bursting with energy and you cannot wait to start working.
- You are eager to learn, like to show initiative and you are ambitious about your goals.
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English is a must. Dutch is preferred in most cases.
- We are interested in applications from both pre-final and final year students, from both Bachelor and Master studies