amgen is a values-based company, specialized in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: to serve patients . we encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, Career development and valuable opportunities, such as internships at our office in breda.
our production & Manufacturing site receives its products as semi-manufactured goods and these products are packed country-specific, then stored and shipped to various countries worldwide. the Sales & Marketing affiliate is responsible for the dutch market.
with approximately 600 employees, we are working together towards a common goal and our motto is: every patient, every time. these 600 employees are divided among various departments, such as production, Quality Assurance, information services, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales and hr.
we are constantly looking for interns for various departments, such as the following:
- Supply Chain / Logistics (europe / tmea region).
- information systems / it / technology and Innovation.
- hr (hrbp / hr service center & technology / talent acquisition).
- production /Engineering.
- Quality Assurance.
- Pharmacovigilance / safety / Compliance.
- corporate affairs / communications.
we will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a vibrant multinational bio-Pharmaceutical company.
- as an Intern you are part of the Intern program which consists of several meetings & interactions with our amgen professionals during lunch & learn sessions together with your peer interns.
- you will be able to work on a variety of activities; as complex and varied as you desire.
- a pleasant work environment; bright open work spaces and a very good & healthy restaurant.
- a market conform placement fee.
we are looking for
people with a passion for their profession! you are bursting with Energy and you cannot wait to start working. you are eager to learn, like to show initiative and you are ambitious about your goals.
good knowledge of verbal and written English is a must. dutch is preferred in most cases.
we are interested in Applications from both pre-final and final year students, from both bachelor and master studies.
how to apply
apply via this advertisement and add the following information to your application:
- indicate clearly to which department you are applying to.
- short motivation / ideas about your preferred assignment.
- internship period/ length.
please take note to the following:
Find a Job Find Candidates