Internship Talent Acquisition - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a values-based company, specialized in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: “to serve patients”. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development and valuable opportunities, such as this internship.
- Our company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, the products are packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. With approximately 600 employees, working together towards a common goal, our company guarantees its motto: “Every patient, every time.”
- The 600 employees are divided over various departments, such as Production, Quality Assurance, Information Services, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales and HR.
The Talent Acquisition department
- The Talent Acquisition department is a so-called Center of Expertise within the Human Resources department.
- We serve the entire site and are part of the local HR team and the regional function. Our main purpose is to attract talent for our company.
- Our company is an international (by origin US) company and this is visible throughout the daily processes.
- Intake meetings with managers in other time zones, team calls with the international HR or Talent Acquisition team and contact with candidates abroad.
- Most of our written and spoken communication is in English.
- At our team, almost everything is possible and dependent on your own capacities and input.
- Your personality is very important for this internship, if there's a ‘match’ we can further build on your assignment and your daily activities.
- Primarily we think of the following assignments/activities:
- Organizing, coordinating & optimizing the internship program (events & meetings for the interns) & hiring process for interns
- Translating the Corporate material regarding EVP (Employer Value Proposition) to the local outings, applying on Social Media and events.
- Building and collecting content for the Social Media websites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Yammer, etc.
- Besides a good placement fee and a pleasant office, we give you the chance to work in a beautiful multinational company.
- Furthermore, a variety of activities, as complex and varied as you desire.
- This function concerns an internship of minimum 5 months, with a possibility of writing a graduation thesis at the same time.
We are looking for:
- Somebody with a passion for people, their motivations, Social Media and communication!
- You are bursting with energy and you cannot wait to start working. You have a hands-on mentality and you like to show initiative.
- You find it easy talk to people, in order to get something done, you like to organize and you are enthusiastic about having your own responsibilities.
- You are a 3rd or 4th Bachelor student in the areas of HRM, Business Administration, or Communication.
- Preferably, you have already gained experience during an internship, part-time job, or commission.
- Good knowledge of English is a must, experience working or studying abroad is a big plus.
- We offer a market conform placement fee, a bright office building with a good (&healthy) restaurant & the opportunity to gain experience in a multinational company. As an intern you are part of the Intern program which consists of several meetings & interactions with our company professionals during lunch&learn sessions together with your peer interns.
- In order to be eligible for this internship you should currently be enrolled at a (Dutch) University
- We only consider students who are in their 3rd or 4th year
- You should be eligible to work in the Netherlands, we do not offer a relocation fee or support