Internship Sales & Marketing Assistant Oncology, Specialty Medicine - Belgium
- Within this role you will be assisting the oncology team by working closely together with them on the development of several interesting projects.
- At the end of your internship you will have gained more experience on how a Life Science company works, how to organize, steer and control scientific events and have acquired more knowledge on several marketing approaches
What are your main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop promotional material for the department of Specialty Medicine in cooperation with stakeholders in sales and marketing.
- Participate at national scientific congresses.
- Accompany sales and marketing manager in visiting relevant physicians and specialists.
- Work on Multi Channel Marketing and content library support.
- Help organize scientific events and internal meetings.
- Support in preparing the brand plans.
- Follow up of contracts and preparing drafts for sales and marketing manager.
- Help to optimally manage our two Patient Support and Disease Management Programs
- Support the business in daily matters.
Who you are
Should you only have one of these, we count on a genuine interest to learn more about the other.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French is highly desirable.
- Able to work both in team and independently.
- Flexible, pro-active, creative are words that relate to you.
- Availability: ideally for a few months.