Internship Regulatory Affairs - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Global Development and Regulatory Urology & Nephrology Therapeutic Area is looking for a student intern to help establish, contribute to and maintain a monthly regulatory and development newsletter for the business.
- This new publication will cover newsworthy therapeutic area intelligence on what is happening in the regulatory (e.g. submissions, approvals, actions, guidance) and clinical development (e.g. publication of new trial data, initiation of new trials) environment.
- The newsletter will be global in scope and its target readers being colleagues from multiple disciplines working on drug development teams in indications of interest to the urology & nephrology therapeutic area.
- As a key contributor to the content, design and publication of this new newsletter, this internship is a great opportunity to be truly instrumental in its successful launch and setting the framework for future editions upon completion of the 6-month assignment.
- key contributor of the editorial committee
- establish meetings, set agenda and draft minutes of editorial committee
- assist in the creation/writing of news content/copy
- contribute to the definition of content searches and manage output
- collation and assist in interpretation of data/information from searches
- Interface/point contact with readers – reader contributions/articles
- providing editorial support integral to the development of technical content and newsletter format to be published (digitally and in print)
- lead the timely publication of the newsletter and maintain monthly e-newsletter schedule
- Other miscellaneous duties (if time available to optimize candidates work experience)
- Graduate/currently enrolled in post-graduate bio-science program
- Research, analytical and editorial skills
- Knowledge/use of various databases/search tools an advantage
- Ability to lead a specific project with clear deliverables – able to work on own initiative and with others
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Inspiring and dynamic work climate
- Commuting allowance if applicable
- 2 days paid leave per month
- Competitive internship compensation
- It is our stated aim in the VISION for our company to be recognised as an Employer of Choice.
- This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture..
- This reflects the working culture of our company, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos.
- Our company is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 18,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 10 billion euro.
- The group’s EMEA headquarters affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing.
- With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology.
- The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products.