Internship Opportunities in Engineering, Manufacturing and Marketing &Sales - Luxembourg
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we are looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
An internship at DuPont is an excellent way for top talent to gain hands-on experience in solving challenges while demonstrating acquired skills and capabilities.
DuPont Luxembourg offers rewarding internship opportunities to bright, talented and business-minded students with leadership potential and the determination to strengthen the site’s Manufacturing and Business organizations.
Our Luxembourg Site is regularly looking for students to undertake a practical internship or write their master thesis.
Potential assignment areas include:
· Chemical Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Materials Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Marketing and Sales
We are looking for motivated individuals who are:
· Fluent in English and at least one other European language
· Self-motivated and quick learners
· Autonomous workers and strong team players
· Excellent communicators and project managers
More specific requirements will be defined based on the available assignments.
When applying, please include the following information:
- Aim and duration of the internship
- Nature of internship (mandatory or voluntary within university studies). Be informed that only mandatory internships within school or university studies will be accepted. Please enclose a related proof in your application.
- Skills and Interests
Your profile will be assessed against business needs when internship opportunities arise.
We recommend sending your application around 6 months prior to your desired start date.