Internship Marketing with focus on Hematology - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As an intern you will be directly involved in the hematology team ideally for a few months.
- You will be assisting the team by working closely together with them on the development of several projects.
- The goal is to receive a first impression and experience working within a Life Sciences company.
- You will certainly gain more insights in matters of marketing approaches and experience the diversity between several business units within our company.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Work together and on an independent basis on the development of projects for the hematology team.
- Create and provide presentations in regards to the evolution of the projects you are assigned to.
- Support the hematology team within the daily tasks.
- Work along creating a project called ‘Medical Theater’.
- The project is a one-time event that we would like to organize in the beginning of 2018 for hemophilia patients in close collaboration with the patient organization AHVH.
- A group of professional actors will 'play' a real life situation for a group of hemophilia patients to pass a certain message related to the disease.
- Education ideally in marketing and/or pharmacy.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Working experience or interest to work for a Life Science company.
- Eager to learn new things, courage to take partial lead in projects.
- Can work together but also independently.