INTERNSHIP: Marketing Platforms and Capabilities - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes research, care and treatment.
- In addition, our company helps people defeat other serious chronic conditions such as rare bleeding disorders, growth hormone related disorders and obesity.
- We create value through a patient centered business approach and balance a business philosophy of being financial, social and environmentally responsible. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- You will not only have the opportunity to work with top talent but also benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.Named on the inaugural list for the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
- At our company, interns will have the opportunity to kick-start their careers by working closely with experienced industry professionals and gaining valuable, hands-on, full-time work experience. For ten weeks, beginning June 5th, interns will be immersed in the environment of a global pharmaceutical company and contribute to the line of business by providing sustainable and meaningful project work.
- In addition to individual department responsibilities, interns will participate in the Innovation in Action Case Competition.
- Assigned to cross-functional teams, interns will work closely to develop an innovative and comprehensive solution to a business problem currently facing our company.
- At the conclusion of the program, teams will present their findings to a board of top NNI officials representing the various lines of business.
What You Will Gain
- Our Early Talent Summer Internship Program will challenge you to be dynamic, efficient and innovative.
- Our company’s workplace will allow you to gain exposure to a real-life corporate environment while providing you with hands-on working experiences.
- Our internship program also includes instructor led training, career presentations by our senior leadership, and a guided mentorship program to offer professional and personal development.
Scope of Position
- You will work to assist in the continued build out of our Project Management Portal expanding to include program management features.
- Assist in the Project Management of ongoing maintenance efforts by, monitoring vendor's schedules, performing user acceptance testing testing, defect tracking & resolution, as well as capturing post go-live impacts.
- Maintenance efforts span multiple projects including but not limited to our Call Center Portal, Return Path Optimization and Patient RM Platform Improvements.
- Must be currently attending an accredited four-year college or university pursuing a Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline.
- Strong academic record with a preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Conscientious self-starter with good organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, must be able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.