Internship in Strategic Corporate Development, Duration: at least 3 months - Germany
To strengthen our Team in the Strategic Corporate Development area in Oberkochen (Baden-Württemberg/Germany) starting in February 2018, we are offering an
Internship in Strategic Corporate Development, Duration: at least 3 months
- Support the Corporate Development project managers in internal and cross business group strategic initiatives
- Identify long-term market developments and trends as well as evaluate technologies with our R&D
- Analyze ZEISS core competencies and define and evaluate concrete growth options
- Support corporate projects on strategic objectives and the long-term ZEISS growth strategy
- Identify investment objectives, incorporate these into the M&A process and help integrate them in the Group
- Help actively shape the strategic planning process of the business areas
- You will get mentoring from a senior manager, tasks enabling you to take responsibility and opportunities to get to know several business areas
- You have studied economics, industrial engineering or science with additional economics modules
- You have achieved excellent grades during your degree
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to implement
- A high level of creative potential and can work in an independent and goal-oriented manner
- You have gained initial knowledge and experience in corporate strategy work (e.g. market and competitor analyses, portfolio management, innovation management, financial valuation techniques, post merger integration)
- Business-fluent German and English, an outstanding communication style and are confident in a business environment
- Preferably, initial experience in or interfaces with the high-tech industry or at a top management consultancy
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
As an intern, you will work with your colleagues as an equal. You will receive detailed insights into a company that creates products for tomorrow’s world and lay the optimal foundation for your future career.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Sven Bugarski on (+49 7364) 20-7583.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.