This job is currently Archived,
Internship in RA Strategic Development - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- We share a passion for changing patients’ lives and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort.
- Our internships provide exciting learning opportunities for students who bring new ways of thinking to our company.
About the department
- In Regulatory Affairs (RA) we are responsible for developing and executing global strategies to obtain approvals by health authorities worldwide for all company's new products and for maintaining these approvals through life cycle management activities.
- RA also carries responsibility for developing and improving product information and labeling in order to increase competitiveness.
- You will join RA Strategic Development - a staff function to the Senior Vice President (SVP) for RA.
- Here you will be part of a team of engaged and highly skilled colleagues responsible for a number of initiatives with cross-organisational impact.
- Among other things we drive and improve quality processes and systems across RA.
- As RA Quality Support Intern you become a part of the team driving the RA quality projects and processes.
- You will get the opportunity to participate and provide input on cross unit projects, and you will support in the responsibility for developing, communicating and driving the quality agenda across RA. Currently the department is running the Robust and Simple RA Quality Management System (QMS) project in Regulatory Affairs at Headquarters (RAHQ) and sharing best practices and standards regarding quality.
- Furthermore, RA Quality Support drives SVP Quality processes, such as the SVP Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA) forum, quality audit coordination,Quality Management Review (QMR) and the document control process in RA.
- During the 6 months you will learn how to deliver strong and profound results in an efficient and value adding way within both RA and overall company quality processes.
- We guarantee that you stay challenged and offer a unique learning experience that will support you future journey.
- For this position a Danish full time work permit is required. Internship period: The internship position is a full-time position for 4-6 monthsStart date: 1 August 2017
- Currently you are pursuing a relevant Master’s degree within Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Pharmaceutical Science or similar.
- As a person you are highly driven, always proactive and hold strong analytical skills.
- Delivering results is vital for you and due to a structured mind-set you are capable of meeting deadlines without compromising on quality while being involved in several projects simultaneously.
- Having a very structured and analytical approach to task solving is considered an advantage.
- You are a team player who can interact with employees at all levels in a multicultural working environment and understand the importance of being service-minded, flexible and ready for ad hoc tasks. Excellent written and spoken English skills are required for this role as well as extended flair for IT (Excel and Power Point).
- Finally, you must have strong work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for your own learning.
- Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously and interviews will be planned as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.