Internship in Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f), Duration: about 3 - 6 months - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Assist in group-wide M & A activities, divestitures and other related projects such as collaborations
- Perform duties and tasks in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Actively contribute to the creation of business valuations / financial modeling
- Share responsibility for preparing, implementing and postprocessing Due-Diligences
- Assist in the compilation of proposals for decisions by the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board
- Already began to study business administration / economics with a focus on corporate finance, financial analysis / accounting, strategic / international management etc.
- Ideally had your first practical experience in business valuation, corporate finance and accounting
- Very good analytical skills and think across disciplines
- An independent, accurate and reliable working style
- Demonstrated a high level of initiative
- A very good command of German and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology