Internship in International Controlling (m/f), Duration: about 6 months - Germany
To strengthen our team in the company area ,we are offering an Internship in International Controlling (m/f), Duration: about 6 months
- support the reporting team for the worldwide business of our company
- preparation of reports for the Management
- support in monthly closing activities and all other ad-hoc requests from Top Management
- self-responsible work on projects for continuous improvement with Finance and Controlling
- active contribution in global strategic projects in terms of financial reporting and processes
- Bachelors student in Business Administration with focus on Controlling and Finance, Economics or similar ones
- first experiences in the domain of Controlling would be appreciated
- strong analytical skills and a team- and detail-oriented manner
- knowledge in multidimensional database (e.g. Oracle Hyperion Essbase) would be an advantage
- fluent English in written and spoken
- excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.