Internship in International Controlling, Duration: about 6 months - Germany
To strengthen our team in the company area Carl Zeiss Vision GmbH in Aalen (Baden-Württemberg/Germany) starting in January 2018 we are offering an
Internship in International Controlling, Duration: about 6 months
- support the reporting team for the worldwide business of the Carl Zeiss Vision International GmbH
- preparation of reports for the Management
- support in monthly closing activities and all other ad-hoc requests from Top Management
- self-responsible work on projects for continuous improvement with Finance and Controlling
- active contribution in global strategic projects in terms of financial reporting and processes
- Bachelors student in Business Administration with focus on Controlling and Finance, Economics or similar ones
- first experiences in the domain of Controlling would be appreciated
- strong analytical skills and a team- and detail-oriented manner
- knowledge in multidimensional database (e.g. Oracle Hyperion Essbase) would be an advantage
- fluent English in written and spoken
- excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Claudia Elena Cuellar Cuellar on (+49 7361) 591-1254.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.