This job is currently Archived,
Internship in Formulation Technology: Process Simulation - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- As an increasingly global player,our company has approximately 17,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
- For our Formulation Technology department we are seeking immediately highly qualified candidates - for a period of 6 - 12 months - to fill the position:Internship in Formulation Technology: Process Simulation
Investigation of material characteristics of commonly used excipients in tablet formulation and their mixtures, and identification of possible correlations in flowability parameters.
- Determination of excipients mixture properties with different equipment (e.g. Ring shear tester, laser diffraction particle size analyzer, flow-ability and flow mode using a high speed camera and several simple and custom designed instruments)
- In depth data evaluation with statistical tools
- Basic particle flow simulations (after proper training)
Professional experience and personal skills:
- Student at the end of Bachelor degree, ideally Master student (Pharmaceutical Sciences or comparable subject) or pharmacist (completed 2nd state examination)
- Good statistical skills as well as technical understanding
- Knowledge in a GMP environment
- Ideally some theoretical knowledge of tablet manufacturing
- Communication skills in German and English
- Reliability, responsibility, independent and accurate way of working, and especially enjoying working in an international team