INTERNSHIP - Belgium
Posted on : 27 July 2017
- Our company is the European Healthcare Distribution Association, is accepting applications from candidates currently seeing trainees hip which is required as a mandatory part of their university/undergraduate curriculum.
- Our company is currently accepting such applications from highly motivated undergraduate/graduate candidates seeking a 6-month internship, starting in March 2018.
- Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude, and team spirit.
- Assist with the organisation of the company conferences and workshops
- Researching, editing, and writing input for company’s numerous publications
- Compilation of PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external conferences
- Perform research to support ongoing projects
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and workshops with relevance to health policy
- Maintenance of our company’s internet presence
- Administrative support and office management
- First-hand experience of the lobbying scene
- Insight into the European pharmaceutical market and health policy sector in general and the sector of pharmaceutical full-line wholesaling in particular
- Opportunities to be involved in hands-on projects from start to finish
- Excellent team spirit in a multinational environment
- Only housing & transportation costs are covered.
- Undergraduate/graduate student, the candidate must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship
- The traineeship must be mandatory in the candidate’s study programme
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility
- Experience in event organisation
- Affinity for graphic design
- Attitude with social networking tools such as Twitter and Facebook
- Good English writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is desirable, other languages are an asset
- Good Design skills