Internship at International Marketing, Communications & Projects - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The marketing and communication department supports its own dialysis centers on various international marketing activities.
- This gives you an insight into the marketing activities for dialysis centers during the internship. In addition, you are part of exciting strategic projects and can actively contribute to the international team in the area of marketing and communication in order to expand your theoretical knowledge through practical experience.
- Independent processing of project tasks with clearly defined objectives within an international strategic project
- Support the project team in the development and creation of a communication package for patients with chronic renal disease
- Intensive cooperation with European project countries
- Support in the preparation of international conferences and meetings
- Current studies in Business Administration with focus in Marketing, Communication or Health Management
- First practical experience in industry, preferably in marketing or communications
- A good understanding of Online Marketing
- Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of business and marketing relevant contexts
- Independent, team-oriented work with a high degree of commitment and self-initiative and a quick perception
- Structured approach coupled with very good organization and goal-oriented communication skills