This job is currently Archived,
International Trial Managers for Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Do you have a passion for planning and driving clinical trials, and do you want to be part of a team leading large global clinical trials to develop the world s best diabetes treatments?
- Then we may have just the right job for you. Trial Operations, Semaglutide Diabetes & Diabetes Outcomes is looking for an International Trial Manager.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to life-cycle management.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- In Trial Operations, Semaglutide Diabetes & Diabetes Outcomes, we are approximately 75 highly skilled and ambitious employees.
- We are responsible for the planning, execution and finalisation of clinical trial activities and for conducting large cardiovascular outcomes trials in diabetes and obesity.
- Further, we collaborate with external vendors, and our colleagues in the company affiliates worldwide.
- We value an open, trust-based and creative working environment, great team spirit and a high quality mind-set.
- We offer unique opportunities for you to play an important role in our evermore imperative work of bringing new and better treatments to the market.
- In the job as International Trial Manager you will work on a large global Cardiovascular Outcomes trial.
- The job demands that you are capable of directing and driving activities within global clinical trials.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that project key deliverables are met in time, are of high quality and within budget.
- You will be part of the international study group, where you will contribute to planning and conducting team meetings with focus on stakeholder engagement, knowledge sharing and decision making.
- The job requires that you apply a structured and analytical approach during development of relevant trial documents such as trial protocol, informed consent, recruitment strategies, risk analysis plans, communication plans and trial budgets.
- You are detail-oriented, while able to maintain overview, digest complex data and evaluate the adequate level of quality.
- You hold an academic degree within life science or healthcare.
- You have knowledge of clinical trial planning, execution and finalization.
- Further, you have experience in ensuring that your stakeholders deliver their best in an ever-changing environment.
- The job requires proficiency in English.
- You work independently while also being a dedicated team player and have good cross-cultural awareness skills.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.
Find a Job Find Candidates