International Trial Manager for Trial Operations - Denmark
- Do you have experience in setting up and running global clinical trials and do you want to be part of a team developing new and better treatments for people with obesity?
- Do you thrive in working as a Project Manager, motivating and engaging stakeholders to deliver on time? Then we might have the right job for you.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- In Trial Operations, Obesity we are approximately 30 highly skilled and ambitious employees.
- We are responsible for the planning, execution and finalization of clinical trial activities in phase 2-4 within the obesity portfolio.
- We collaborate closely with other functional areas, Contract Research Organisations and our colleagues worldwide.
- We value an open, team and trust-based working environment. Our working environment is characterized by interesting and complex assignments and continuous professional development opportunities.
- You will be part of the International Study Group and ensure coordination of trial management activities in a proactive way through clear communication and teamwork skills.
- Organizing and executing team meetings as well as planning, preparing and presenting at Global Investigator and monitor meetings are also part of your responsibility.
- You have a structured and analytical approach as well as a high quality mind-set when developing trial documents such as protocols, monitoring guidelines, recruitment and retention strategies, risk management plans, communication plans etc.
- You sense the importance of detail when setting up a trial and providing input to clinical IT systems.
- At the same time, you are able to digest complex data output and evaluate the level of data quality during a trial
- You are able to ensure progress of trial activities within given timelines and in accordance with the trial budget.
- You hold a university degree in Natural Science or equivalent with experience in trial management as well as clinical trial methodology.
- You have solid project management/leadership skills and work in an independent manner.
- You must have the drive and focus to meet challenging deadlines and know how to prioritize between different tasks in a dynamic environment.
- You are a dedicated team player with a high degree of flexibility and cross-cultural awareness who inspires trust among colleagues and partners.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.