This job is currently Archived,
International Trial Manager for Global Development Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 28 March 2017
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that drives clinical trial activities in the Insulin and Devices project?
- In Trial Operations, Insulin & Devices, we are looking for a new colleague to join us working as International Trial Manager.
- The Insulin and Devices Project is part of Global Development. In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
- Trial Operations, Insulin & Devices, is responsible for the set-up and execution of phase 2-4 clinical trials within our diabetes, device and digital health portfolio.
- We are a large area of approximately 70 enthusiastic colleagues such as International Trial Managers, Clinical Trial Administrators and Clinical Project Managers divided into 5 departments.
- Our environment is characterised by a vast global network, knowledge sharing and challenging assignments in a dynamic project centric organisation which offers continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- As International Trial Manager you will be responsible for timely planning, execution and finalization of clinical trials, using your operational and therapeutic expertise.
- You will chair or co-chair the International Study Group and ensure coordination of trial management activities in a proactive fashion through clear communication and great teamwork.
- You will organize and execute project meetings as well as planning, preparing and presenting at global Investigator and Monitor meetings.
- Through a structured and analytic approach and with a quality mind-set you will develop trial documents such as protocols, risk based monitoring plans, recruitment and retention strategies, risk management plans, communication plans etc.
- You hold a university degree in Biological, Pharmaceutical or Health Science or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in trial management related positions.
- You have a good understanding of project management as well as a broad knowledge of clinical trial methodology.
- You have a high quality mind-set, meet your deadlines, have good communication skills both in writing and orally, and know how to prioritize between different tasks in a dynamic environment. You sense the importance of details and structure when setting up a trial or project and providing input to clinical IT systems.
- You are a dedicated team player with a good sense of humor who inspires trust amongst colleagues and good team spirit.
- You have excellent cross-cultural awareness and like to contribute in multi-cultural project groups.
- Finally, you must thrive in an environment where ongoing changes are a part of our business development.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates