International Trainer – Maternity Cover - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
You develop training materials and train our trainers
- In your new job, you will be part of the Sales & Marketing Training Team consisting of nine dedicated colleagues.
- The team ensures that the company Sales & Marketing organizations are supported with the necessary training materials thus facilitating the sales of our products, technologies, audiology and fitting systems. In this way, the team helps the organization optimize overall performance and growth.
- You can look forward to a great range of exciting and challenging tasks, but your two main focus areas will be to:
- Develop new training materials: You together with Product Managers identify the key selling points of our product portfolio – and turn these insights into relevant training materials that work in a train the trainer set-up
- Train sales companies and customers: You train very knowledgeable internal/external stakeholders
- On a continuous basis, you will also participate in the team’s effort to develop new and innovative training methods to help our company become world leader in training.
Audiologist with experience from the hearing aid business
- In order to be a success in your new job we expect you to have an educational background from audiology, and some experience with the hearing aid business.
- On the personal level, you are characterized by your profound business mindset and excellent communications skills that enable you to target the audience with crystal clear messages.
- You are motivated by using your expertise and experience to guide and train others.
- Moreover, you thrive when you navigate in a complex and international organizational set up with various stakeholders.
- Your colleagues show confidence in you because you possess a high personal integrity and ample people skills and because you are a good project manager.
- We take it for granted that you are fluent in English.
- Our company offers many challenges in an international fast growing organization full of energy and expertise.
- We believe that an ongoing and direct dialogue based on trust and openness makes a good and effective workplace.
- We therefore have an informal working environment coupled with a high level of professional dedication.
We dare to make a difference
- Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's hearing solutions.
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our software so that our customers can add value for the users.
- You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
- It is our company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.