International Tax Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking to bring on an International Tax analyst to join their Tax department located at their US Headquarters.
- The International Tax Analyst will assist in the preparation of the company’s quarterly financial statements, assist with international tax compliance and transfer pricing, assist with tax audits and work on tax planning and research.
- tax financial reporting – international aspects
- international tax returns and transfer pricing documentation
- Research and resolve tax issues
- documentation to support IRS, state, local and international tax audits
- assist with IRS and international tax audits
- Ensures administrative responsibilities are completed to include but not limited to research, prepares and presents information, completion of day-to-day paperwork, projects and related functions
- Preparation of memos to document transactions
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of tax laws with international experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently toward multiple concurrent deadlines are essential to this position
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/tax software along with a working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and CorpTax or similar tax software is strongly desired
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred combined with 3 plus years experience in public accounting and/or in a mid to large corporation
- Masters in Taxation or CPA a plus.