This job is currently Archived,
International Tax Analyst Allegan United States,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
- Our company is looking to bring on an International Tax analyst to join their Tax department located at their US Headquarters.
- The International Tax Analyst will assist in the preparation of the company s quarterly financial statements, assist with international tax compliance and transfer pricing, assist with tax audits and work on tax planning and research.
Major Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- tax financial reporting international aspects
- international tax returns and transfer pricing documentation
- Research and resolve tax issues
- documentation to support IRS, state, local and international tax audits
- assist with IRS and international tax audits
- Ensures administrative responsibilities are completed to include but not limited to research, prepares and presents information, completion of day-to-day paperwork, projects and related functions
- Preparation of memos to document transactions
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of tax laws with international experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently toward multiple concurrent deadlines are essential to this position
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/tax software along with a working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and CorpTax or similar tax software is strongly desired
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred combined with 3 plus years experience in public accounting and/or in a mid to large corporation
- Masters in Taxation or CPA a plus.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates