International Support Specialist and Project Leader (m/f) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
As part of the International Support Team you are working on projects related to integrated liquid handling systems.
Your main tasks are:
- Presales visits together with the local sales force
- Developing instrument configurations, writing system specifications, selection of appropriate 3rd party instrumentation
- Coordination of the project team until project finalisation
- Second level support for our pharmaceutical product market segment
- MSc degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related
- Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, cloning, etc.) and cell biology procedures (cell culture maintenance, cell based assays, etc.)
- Experience in analytical techniques and screening assays
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages (C++, etc.) are a plus
- Previous experience in a similar position is considered as a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus.
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment