International Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Spain
- Will be Responsible for the implementation of regulatory strategies through coordination and preparation of submission documents for the registration of the Biotech products in international markets.
- Ensure timely registration of products in compliance with applicable regulation and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline.
- 5/6 years Regulatory experience and previous experience in registration of Biological products.
- Thorough knowledge of registration procedures in EU (mainly centralized procedure) and desirable experience also in Latin America and Asia.
- Knowledge of CMC, MAA is desirable.
- Willing to travel, at least 25%.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time.