International recruitment and HR project officer H/F - Stage - France
Your main missions will therefore consist in:
- Being the main contact of the subsidiaries' HR managers to collect recruitment needs;
- Bringing your support to the activity by taking in charge some stages of the recruitment process;
- Identifying the most relevant sources of recruitment;
- Contributing to the optimization of the sourcing tools;
- Actively participating in the Group's Young graduates policy.
- You will manage the whole process of V.I.E's recruitment with a regular contact with the subsidiaries: from the expression of the need to the final selection of candidates;
- Participating in transversal projects of the service;
- Participating in the employer branding strategy and deployment;
- Contributing to the evolution of our HRIS internationally.
- Currently pursuing a Master 2 in a Business school/University with a specialization in Human Resources;
- A first experience abroad would be valuable;
- Reactivity, listening, ability to analyze and synthesize;
- A good level English is required;
- Spanish is a plus.