This job is currently Archived,
International Product Marketing Manager - Switzerland
Posted on : 19 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
- We are looking for a new Product Marketing Manager for our International Marketing team for Advanced Bionics.
- The purpose of the job will be to further develop and implement comprehensive plans for launching new products and services in European markets.
- Responsible for product targeting, messaging, positioning and pricing for the European Markets
- Drive cross-functional teams for the successful regional commercialization of Advanced Bionics products and services
- Assess regional market opportunities and develop business cases to influence product portfolio strategies
- Collaborate with Training and Education to develop a comprehensive and targeted education plan and associated materials
- Transform scientific information into simple but targeted marketing messages
- Visits to cochlear implant centers and support of field cases to seek out and maintain strong relationships with KOL (travelling up to 30%)
- Lead voice of customers research with patients and healthcare professionals
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing or in life science / engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product marketing or sales in the field of medical devices - strong and proven downstream marketing experience
- Experience in Sales and/or Audiology is a strong plus
- Project management and organizational skills
- Driven team player Excellent command of English, other languages esp. German are an asset
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs (MS office, and ERP systems)
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models.