INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER - Netherlands
- Our company develops, registers and markets innovative consumer healthcare products.
- Due to continued success we are seeking an International Product Manager; this important and varied role involves both analytical elements as well as a hands on approach to various projects.
- This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work on a variety of subjects as a part of a cross-‐functional team whilst developing commercial and marketing skills in an international environment.
- Our company is an entrepreneurial company with a proven track record in the development and sales of innovative and effective OTC products.
- Our expertise lies in the field of product development, and sales & marketing through our international distributor’s network in over 20 countries.
This position will contribute to the company revenue and help maximize the profitability of company products by implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and material to expand brand presence and drive business objectives. As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into development and implementation of turnkey communication materials for our international distribution partners. General roles, tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support the development and implementation of the company products strategy that ensures winning new business and driving growth of our distributors.
- Work within framework of regulatory policies to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
- Support development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and plans with distributors; analyse feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary to optimise bottom line results.
- Manage agencies and freelancers to ensure timely delivery of materials and that they align with agreed objectives.
- Communicate effectively within the organisation and the distributor’s teams to ensure the motivation and alignment to achieve product objectives and stimulate further growth.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the direct manager and other members of management team as training and experience allow.
Profile we look for are driven candidates with:
- Successful marketing experience gained in pharma/FMCG markets within a commercially oriented environment
- Exposure to managing brands and knowledge of the grocery, beauty and or OTC sector is essential
- A minimum of 2-‐4 years combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG sector.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both within
Our company and external organizations.
- Work best as part of a team, leadership skills, integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data; capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Desire for accountability and getting energy of direct impact from their activities.
- Proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Experience or affinity within smaller high professional enterprises and bachelor/master level.
- Native speaker in one of the following languages: Dutch, English, German and/or Spanish. Good written and spoken English.
- Being part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged.
- Make things happen and you can look forward with as much confidence as we do.
- Quite simply, if you have what it takes to give our customers more freedom, more choice and the chance to try new things, you can expect the same from us in return.
- Our company is an ambitious and dynamic company and is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of consumer health products.