International Medical Affairs Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As International Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology Supportive Care, you will have an incredible opportunity to support and coordinate the medical affairs activities across a growing portfolio of Oncology Support products.
- The current portfolio includes the fast acting fentanyl based analgesics, Abstral and PecFent and Moventig (naloxogol) - a peripheral opioid receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of Opioid Induced Constipation.
- You will liaise across Western Commercial markets and affiliates, in addition to our Japanese colleagues, to develop, coordinate and complete International Medical Affairs activities related to this therapeutic area.
- Implementation of overall Medical Strategies for the Supportive Care(SC) portfolio
- Development of a thorough understanding of the Medical Environment
- Identify unmet medical needs and opportunities to deliver patient value
- Evidence generation plan based on a data gaps analysis that includes company and Investigator sponsored studies and ‘real world’ data collection
- Evidence Dissemination Plan encompassing Publications , Congress activities and Medical Education
- KOL Engagement
- Support to the affiliates to implement the Medical Strategy in the SC area
- Participation in the training activities related to the SC area
- Support to our partners in their requirements of the product in this area
- Review of the marketing materials and other materials according with the EPFIA code
- To excel in this role you will be a Medical Affairs Professional with notable Pharmaceutical industry experience and proven broad Medical Affairs experience across the EU. You will have a relevant scientific degree or appropriate certification, in addition to a broad understanding of the healthcare delivery environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Industry medical and financial governance norms; with particular reference to compliance, regulations and codes of scientific and Promotional Practice will be required and crucially you will show an ability to influence cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- A can-do, roll your sleeves up and get the job done outlook will be an asset in our dynamic company.
- Our company is the Western Commercial business of the global specialty pharma.
- Headquartered in the UK with affiliate businesses across Europe and the US, our product portfolio focuses in the therapeutic areas of Rare Diseases, Oncology/Oncology supportive care, Nephrology and CNS.
- We have affiliates throughout Europe and actively promote products in 13 countries, with plans for additional expansion.
- Our current growth is impressive, with 200 talented individuals joining us in the last 18 months taking us to 600 employees, offering us great critical mass yet remaining an unencumbered and dynamic organisation.