International Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and execute Marketing Downstream activities in respective countries within EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa)
- Develop and drive sales initiatives and accelerate lead generation in close cooperation with sales and develop supporting sales tools
- Lead Product Launch Process for new product launches
- Develop of global Marketing Master material and tools in cooperation with Marketing Director and oversees flawless local adaption and execution
- Key contact for local marketing teams for all aspect of marketing execution
- Support development of communication briefings for product launches
- Very good Master degree in Marketing / Sales
- Minimum of 6 years combined Sales & Marketing experience
- Experience in FMCG and / or medical technology
- Ideally experience in a regional /global headquarter role and familiar with working in a complex matrix organisation with ambiquity
- Both strategic thinking as well as good operational /executional skills are required
- Fluent in German and English
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.